Friday, July 24, 2009

Weight Challenges

Before I was pregnant with Janet I was working out everyday and sticking to my Weight Watchers diet. I lost so much weight and was actually down to a 28" waist when I found out I was pregnant. Of course WW went out the window and instead of regular cardio I did yoga.

After I was finished breast feeding I went back on WW and we were taking 2 hour walks every day. I was down to a size 8 in March!! Then the weather started to get really warm and walks were cut down and eventually cut out for good. I eat when I'm stressed out, especially chocolate chip cookies. So I was making them and eating them without any exercise or portion control. I went to Target to get non-maternity shorts. I realized I was now a 12/14. Yesterday I weighed myself and it said 158lbs. I about burst into tears. I was down to 140lbs before March!! I'm barely 5'0" and my normal weight should be 120-125lbs.

Yesterday I started back on WW and ordered exercise DVDs. I will do the exercises when she is taking her long afternoon nap. I really don't like public gyms. My work had a great gym and I liked working out there. I swear I will do better portion control and not pig out on chocolate chip cookies. I will also not eat a ton of Honey Nut Cheerios in the morning!! As soon as it gets cooler, which is usually October, we'll continue our 2 hour walks in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment