Sunday, November 8, 2009

One Week

Next Sunday Janet turns one. Wow. That's all I can say. WOW.

It is by far the best day of my life. I never knew I could love someone so much. I never knew I could be so happy. I never thought I'd change. Why has God blessed me so much?

Many of my family will say religion has gotten to me or friends have. But they didn't make me change. Janet made me change. Janet gave me a whole new perspective on life. I was always selfish, putting my needs and wants in front of everyone's, including my husband. It was always about me. Me me me me me!!!

Then Janet came along. I'm nowhere near as selfish as I used to be. Janet's happiness and well being is my #1 priority. She is my everything. I will stop at nothing to make sure she is comfortable. All of my needs and wants come second. I'm hungry at the same time as Janet. Tough shit. Janet gets fed first.

Janet is my life. Janet is my princess. If Janet is happy, I am happy. If Janet is sad, I am sad.

I wouldn't change it for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment